Batam is a gateway to a beautiful tourist place in Indonesia. There is so much beautiful and amazing tourist place in Indonesia. You can enjoy anything in Batam, such as the Hotels, delicious culinary, amazing resort, malls, and there also many apartment here.
Here you can visit the icon of Batam. Barelang Bridge. There so much can be find at Barelang Bridge such as, many delicious culinary, the famous Jagung Bakar, fancy seafood reastaurant and Kelong. Kelong is a place that similar with seafood but the amazing thing is kelong located in the edge of the sea. So we can eat and slightly enjoy the sea.
And also there many malls in Batam that you can buy anything at the malls. Not also things can buy, but you can also eat at the fancy restaurant and playing at the play zone.
Now we’ll see the resort and hotels at Batam.
1. The first one is Harmoni One Batam. It’s located on Batam Centre near Mega Mall Batam Centre. This hotel is the biggest hotel in Batam. The price is quiet expensive. But the facilities is amazing.
2. The second is Pacific Palace. This hotel is very unique. It’s shape like a BIG SHIP on Titanic.
3. The third is Harris Hotel Batam
And now we will see the resort in Batam. There 2 resort in Batam. And both were amazing beautiful resort. The resort is facing the sea and it’s wide and clean.
1. Turi Beach Resort Batam. It’s located in Nongsa. And one more thing, it have a southlinks that tourist can play when they get bored. The southlink also green and wide. Oh my it’s very beautiful !
2. Harris Resort Batam. It’s located in Sekupang near Sekupang Harbour to Singapore.
The last one is the culinary that you can enjoy at Batam. And also there a Batam Cake that pure from Batam and made by Batam people.
1. Oleh-oleh Kek Pisang Villa. This is the layer cake and cake that banana flavour was really tasty. It’s also already famous in society when a tourist get here they’ll buy that.
2. Oleh-oleh Kek Buah Naga Batam. This flavour is made from dragon fruit and it’s taste so good.
Okay that’s all from Batam. Don’t forget to Visit Batam 2014 !!! Experience it ! 😀